One of the things we love most about our work at Green Apple is the variety of businesses and industries we support. Our clients range from a B2B construction company to a B2C early childhood center. While the overall marketing philosophies and approach are similar, the tactics we use for each client can often be very different. In this post, we wanted to highlight some of the most essential 2022 Google search statistics for clients who are marketing directly to consumers.
7 Important 2022 Google Search Statistics for B2C MarketersHere are seven of the most interesting and insightful statistics for marketers and brands in the B2C space:
- Almost half of all product searches begin on Google. (Source)
- Nearly 35% of people will click on the first result of a search. (Source)
- 63% of Google’s US organic search traffic originates from mobile devices (Source)
- Paid search ads can boost brand awareness by 80%. (Source)
- 90% of users are likely to click on a page that lands on the first search engine results page. (Source).
- Four times as many people are likely to click on a paid search ad on Google (63%) than on any other search engine, including — Amazon (15%), YouTube (9%), and Bing (6%). (Source)
- 23.6% of U.S. e-commerce orders originate from organic search (Source)